Wednesday 9 November 2011

Cyber Select - display stand build

Numerous conversations with technical people about what I need for my display stand, for the idea I want to have working:

Hello Rachel

This should confirm our conversation.

I have tested the ABA-1D speaker level switch using a line level signal. This didn’t seem to cause the audio output to deteriorate noticeably and I believe in your situation this should work.

I would suggest that when this system is installed that the switch is mounted in a metal box (or a metal foil lined plastic box). This would help prevent any external interference being introduced to the signal.  I would also suggest that all terminations into this are kept as short as possible.

When you receive the unit it would be advisable to test the unit as I have on the bench prior to installation to make sure that you are happy with the quality you are getting.

If you find that it is not suitable you have a 7 day period to return the unit for a refund. Please ensure that the products and packaging are kept in good condition for this possibility. Both units can be removed from the boxes without damage to the packaging itself.

Regards 
James S Davis

CyberSelect Ltd 
technology for the home

Tel:      (01603) 660901 
www.cyberselect.co.uk

4 Upper Goat Lane, Norwich, NR2 1EW
Reg: 3832832

No comments:

Post a Comment