Monday 7 November 2011

Urgent email to Chris White, RNID

Got to send my proforma text tomorrow and I still haven't been sent the 2011 statistics from RNID, kind of crucial to supporting my WHY so I can compare and refer to the 2010 statistics, so another email to Chris with the word 'urgent' included, I really hope I get some forward motion with this. 
Amazing how long it can take to get action when relying on outside sources sometimes :-(




Hi Chris, 

I kind of urgently need the 2011 statistics, my submission is to the exam board this week ( I have to send by midnight tomorrow) and this is very important information to go towards supporting my evidence and identifying the problem area of hearing protection and loud music, please is it possible to send them on today or tomorrow? 


Many thanks and yours hopefully, 
Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment