Saturday 22 October 2011

12 word question and proforma

I'm not good at summarising, at all (writing short concise summaries) this is always something I really *really* struggle with, I am very word heavy, both in writing and in talking. So inspired by tutorial with Liz a couple of weeks back, explaining the importance of keeping it clear and simple, concentrating on the spirit of exactly *what*it is that you are doing, I challenged myself to write a question and WWHI proforma each with a maximum of 12 words.
This is my new summary:

QUESTION: How can hearing protection in clubs be a more desirable product?

WHAT: Addressing the increasing rise of long term hearing damage in young clubbers
WHY: Developments in technology enable people to listen louder for longer. 
HOW: Incorporate hearing protection into a more enjoyable product with improved audibility.
IF: Redefine image of hearing protection, expand desired concept to commercial / military.

No comments:

Post a Comment