Friday 21 October 2011

Email to Rebecca Hyde - Motion Printing


Are you free at all later on today (after 4) / or some time tomorrow? 

Was hoping to pop over to see you for some printing chatter in regards to the graduate exhibition I've got coming up that I spoke to you about before, now in about 6 weeks. I've got some definite figures for what the exhibition needs as decisions have finally been made - so some quotes of what you could offer for us would be great, and also some queries about a professional book I need printing for my own stand. Probably only 3-4 copies at a maximum but as I need it to look *really* special I'm betting there will be a dangerously premium price, but hoping to discuss further first :-) I will also be definitely going with the thermo double sided business cards that you gave me a good price on last meeting :-) so wondering if it's possible to get any thermo ink on something like a hard back cover so they can match..

Anyway, let me know when is good for you - if you can spare any time?
Many thanks, 
Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment