Monday 19 September 2011

Audio forensic analyst

Sudden thought has literally just hit me after replying to Tobi this morning!
A next step I could investigate before approaching the App development side of things which is being delayed due to needing to sort out the legal protection part of my idea first before approaching actual companies where I could risk the idea being stolen.
Maybe I could try and visit a forensic audio analyst for further research details and advice about the speech frequency isolation from loud background noise levels. A forensic analyst would most likely have very helpful technical details about this process. I think a phone call this week may be in order... I'm already nervous at the thought of it as I have no idea how to sell it to them on the phone... will ask Dazz for advice this week.

team@audioforensicservices.com

Monday - Friday | 9.00am - 5.30pm

Telephone: 0845 519 8238



No comments:

Post a Comment