Sunday 18 September 2011

Contact: James Dyson

Possible contact for advice on patent / protection of a new idea, and how to approach as a CSM masters student with only 11 weeks left until graduate exhibition while sitting on a really big idea, without wanting to rush it for the sake of my MA and leave the idea open for someone else to take. What would he advise?
Surprisingly enough, a friend of the family has a friend who works for dyson who may well be able to get me some contact details for the man himself. I really hope as a fellow CSM student, of which he is alumni from the very same place... that he will be interested and supportive. I wonder if while I'm at it, the Dyson Foundation may be interested in supporting our exhibition? As a room full of new experimental ideas...
James Dyson Foundation - design heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment