Tuesday 6 September 2011

Testing Artefact with Chris Bailey - Boy in the Corner, Dairy Studios, Brixton

Going to take artefact and visit Chris Bailey for some feedback after uni today, as he's having a late session mixing in the studio The Dairy studios, Brixton

Also after feedback from Tom Gunston, going to test the isolation of the comply foam tips in a club environment for bgn (background noise) e.g. loud levels of music.
Chris is going to replicate 100 - 110 dB in his studio of club music and I'm going to ideally get him to play a track I have on my player and I can see if I can hear the playback over the environment music he will be playing at average nightclub noise levels. Because if the comply foam doesn't isolate from enough of the background sound/music, then the effects of the binaural app will not be noticeable enough, and I will have to research further in to a way to improve isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment