Thursday 14 July 2011

Email from Tobias Schuh (Cold Blue)




fromTobias Schuh (Cold Blue) tobias@cold-blue.com
toRachel Dunscombe <cwrmori@gmail.com>
date13 July 2011 14:10
subjectRe: Feeling music - email at last!
hide details 14:10 (21 hours ago)
Hi Rachel!

I did not forget you! :)
A Tobi-promise is a promise!

Though it's good that you hustle me, because I didn't know how quick you needed it, and I would probably do it on sunday, when I got more time.

Thanks for your wishes for my gig, it went out super well!!! :) Had a very very great time and it was really important for my DJ-career to get this one.

Just postet your link on FB and twitter, please let me know it it seems to help, so I can repeat this from time to time.

Will get back to you this weekend with the other answers, ok?

Hugs,

Tobi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Rachel Dunscombe
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment