Wednesday 6 July 2011

External feedback

Fantastic help from Chris Bailey, helping me circulate the survey link to the clubbing/music community, getting some really interesting responses.

























Also contact from Tobi, he's still really interested in my project and will be hearing more from him soon - so encouraging! He has a gig this friday, so hopefully I will hear his thoughts in more detail afterwards :-)
Really interesting snippet in one of his mails:

"A quick message though: I'm using earplugs (made/shaped for my ears, about 200 euros) and they are like the most important tool for me, when I DJ, play drums, go to events, concerts, clubs...
I don't leave my room without those."


I have asked him about the manufacturer, would be interesting to add to the list of potentials to contact when it comes to developing my idea in to a concept product.

No comments:

Post a Comment