Wednesday 31 August 2011

Artefact created to deadline!

I'm not happy with the text design for the brand name "headphix", the name I really like as the original idea of Headmix was slightly altered by a suggestion from Tom. I really like the twist on the drug scene in the word.
This design is only for early communication purposes, by no means in the slightest bit polished which is why I am really struggling to leave it alone. But I'm running out of time to get things ready for the HSL visit with Liz this friday and I will be giving the finance exhibition meeting with my Dad in london tomorrow, so no time to polish this anywhere near as much as I want to.  
But hopefully this will do for stage 1 artefact. To be presented in a plastic holder / stand.
Additional page / reverse side with system overview, supplied by Tom Gunston. To be eventually communicated to Reality Jockey to see if they will take the app project on board.
Artefact: communication graphic for feedback on idea & promo visual


No comments:

Post a Comment