Tuesday 9 August 2011

PM - meeting postponed (riots in London)

Email I sent out to the whole of the MA class (FT & PT) after deciding to postpone the meeting tonight due to the extreme situation in london with the riots and travel being very difficult and dangerous at this time.
A real shame as I spent most of my evening last night working on the session plan for tonight and even more work on the group structures and photo wall to be constructed, but it will have to wait considering the circumstances.


Dear all,

I have updated this on basecamp calendar, but thought I'd send an
email around too just to be sure.
Due to the somewhat extreme situation in London at the moment and
travel within London being an unnecessary risk, the meeting tonight is
*cancelled* and will be postponed until next week.
So that's 6:00 pm in the studio on Tuesday 16th.
Everyone take care if you're in london, I hope nobody is directly
caught up in all the chaos and homes are safe.

Keep your heads down and hopefully see you all next tuesday at 6 :-)
All the best,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment